We are a small company who prefers to hire someone with forklift experience, but will train the right candidate without experience.
Is This You?
You are a thorough, accurate, detail-oriented person with multi-tasking capabilities who consistently demonstrates good judgment in setting priorities and problem-solving. You are a team player with good communication skills and motivated to work in an efficient manner for maximum output. Physical strength and stamina are essential in this job as some of our boxes weigh up to 50lbs.
- Pulling daily orders for FedEx & UPS
- Pulling LTL orders and carefully stacking and wrapping on one or multiple pallets and loading them onto the given carrier’s truck.
- Labeling boxes with correct and accurate box labels when required
- Safely and securely wrapping pallets when they are to be stacked on top of each other to maximize space.
- Frequent communication with manager and coworkers discussing ongoing and future tasks to ensure awareness amongst the whole team about what needs to be done and how within a time frame.
- When needed, you will be called upon to repair/replace product in damaged boxes in the “Hospital” and place them back into inventory.
- Constantly striving to make the warehouse a more clean, well-organized, efficient workplace.
- Monday to Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- (Subject to change between 7:00AM & 7:00PM based on weekly workload)
- We are highly seasonal and extra hours will be required in the months of April-June, but reduced hours may be taken in the winter (optional). We always have work available in our repackaging facility during our slow season, so we do not lay off good workers.