Project Consultant & After-Purchase Support
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys talking on the phone with customers and helping solve problems? Do you enjoy DIY projects around your home? Are you looking for a fun work culture where you are a name and not a number and your opinion matters? Are you looking for a workplace that is more concerned about finding the right fit as opposed to a long pedigree of degrees? If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, read on!
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week) with varying hours based on the season
8am-4pm or 10am- 6pm, Monday -Friday (Peak Season, April-September). Some Saturdays will also be necessary.
9am-5 pm, Monday–Friday (Off-Season, October-March)
Experience Required: We prefer 1-2 years of customer service or inside sales, but will train the right person. We welcome applicants from the service industry, especially during these trying COVID-19 times where a lot of these people are out of work.
We are seeking a project consultant to help customers determine the materials they need for their fence project. You will eventually learn how to help customers with technical product related questions as well.
Your position will entail:
- Customer Care
- Answer incoming calls
- Create quotes on fence projects
- Engage in online chats
- Provide technical expertise and support to customers who have installation questions (you will be given plenty of time to be comfortable with this)
- Give a helping hand wherever needed throughout the company
We are passionate about customer service and require that all Nych Group employees–regardless of the position– are willing to go above and beyond for our customers. We are looking for someone who loves people and loves to solve their problems and who loves to talk to customers.
All new employees will start out briefly in a warehouse position. This is part of on the job training designed to accelerate your knowledge of our products to help set you up for success in this position.
Required Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You need to come across with warmth and enthusiasm both on the phone and email.
- Loves to help people and loves to solve problems
- Enjoys talking to customers on the phone
- Proactively gets in front of issues by calling customers regarding orders that are placed online incorrectly
- Is good at gently delivering and navigating bad news regarding uncontrollable issues such as shipping problems
- A continuous desire to make things better through processes and system tweaks
- Comfortable with do-it-yourself projects and is “handy”
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Easy going, friendly, fun to be around
- Confident & detail oriented
Required Hard Skills
- Proficient with software systems, preferably web-based OMS/CMS systems
- Able to navigate new software systems with ease. We use Odoo, which is a web-based accounting system that is not common. We will provide training, but we need a candidate who can grasp new software easily.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook