Superstar Forklift Team Player
We are a small company who prefers to hire someone with forklift experience, but will train the right candidate without experience.
Is This You?
You are a thorough, accurate, detail-oriented person with multi-tasking capabilities who consistently demonstrates good judgment in setting priorities and problem-solving. You are a team player with good communication skills and motivated to work in an efficient manner for maximum output. Physical strength and stamina are essential in this job as some of our boxes weigh up to 60lbs.
- Driving Forklift: Unloading Containers of inbound products received
- Wrapping pallets and stacking them in designated storage space, safely and effectively to maximize space.
- Pulling daily orders for FedEx & UPS
- Pulling LTL orders and carefully stacking and wrapping on one or multiple
- pallets and loading them onto the given carrier’s truck.
- Labeling boxes with correct and accurate box labels when required
- Frequent communication with manager and coworkers discussing ongoing and future tasks to ensure awareness amongst the whole team about what needs to be done and how within a time frame.
- When needed, you will be called upon to repair/replace product in damaged boxes in the repackaging department.
- Constantly striving to make the warehouse a more clean, well-organized, efficient workplace.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Move with pace
- Performs to the best of their ability
- A healthy competitive nature is a plus
- Ability to operate with awareness and care for those around them and their environment without sacrificing speed and efficiency.
- Quick decision maker
- Process and support long term concepts and goals
- Forward thinking mindset.
- Ability to adapt and productively handle adverse circumstances as they arise.
- Fantastic time management and ability to accomplish tasks on time
- Ability to think ahead and get things done early and often, as applicable.
- Team Player
- Exercises humility
- Communicates well with others
- Seeks to understand before being understood (great listener)
- Embraces any task with a can do attitude.
- Monday to Friday 6:00AM – 3:00PM (1-hour lunch)
- (Subject to change between 5:00AM & 7:00PM based on seasonal workload)
- 40-50 hours per week
- We are highly seasonal and extra hours will be required in the months of April-June, but reduced hours may be taken in the winter (optional). We always have work available in our repackaging facility during our slow season, so we do not lay off good workers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary $40,000-$50,000 (based on experience and skill)
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit sharing